Currently in its third year on the campus of Howard University, the BGL Academy was created to help break the glass ceiling of leadership for young women in communities around the country. With our experienced team of coaches and program directors, we are positive young women will benefit from their involvement in this amazing program.
Seminars in the academy include:
- Are You a Leader?
- Goal Setting & Visioning
- Understanding Your Relationships
- Dress for Success & Business Etiquette
- Resume Building & Interview Skills
- Personal Branding & Marketing
- Running for Campus & Public Office
- Networking & Public Speaking
- Community Civic Engagement
The Brown Girls Lead Academy is excited to welcome the coaches, campus leaders and ladies of the 2012-2013 class at Howard University!
- 2012-2013 Ladies
Alexis Bond Ariel Jackson Ashley McLean
Bailey McFadden Chelsea Clayton Chelsea Gaddis
Danielle Scott Demetrius McClay Kaaya Allotey
Kiah Clingman Kiarah Williams Micaella Duncan
Monique Johnson Nia Copeland Nicole Billingslea
Reina Crumpton Sade Richardson Simone Ferguson
Stephanie Holloman Tiffany Dunston
- 2012-2013 Campus Leadership Team
Dejah Brown Kayla Curry Dominique Jenkins